This is so easy and so freaking delicious.
- Take all of those yellow and orange tomatoes that are taking over your counter right now—especially the super sweet cherry ones—and put them in a blender.
- Throw in whatever onion product you need to use up—we used shallot and garlic.
- If you’ve got an orange melon around, like cantaloupe, or maybe even yellow watermelon, add some of that. If not, no worries.
- Salt, of course. We like course or flaked sea salt. Or pink Himalayan.
- And the finishing touch that takes it to a whole new level...a few tablespoons of Urban Pharm Watermelon + Mint shrub!